ROR and other frameworks
Rahul Kumar
2008-08-30 03:55:33 UTC
Sorry I am replying to the digest. If this forum wakes up, might change
settings. And I do "top post" - Linux-forums guys just hate top-posting ;-)

I did look at ROR some years back. But it never caught my fancy. Today I am
looking at Merb and other ruby frameworks, as well as python (django, Grok)
and php based ones (cakephp, Zend).

I read Zope is in a bad shape presently - migrating from 2 to 3 or
something, so I _heard_ : "don't touch plone for another year".
But Grok is based on Zope and I got some good feedback on Grok.

After all these years, still cant decide between Python and Ruby !!!
How many active developer at this community,, ??
I aint an active developer btw, just a technology addict trying to automate
my entire life on the command line.
Message: 2
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:27:08 +0530
Subject: Re: [ILUGD-Dev] Ilugd-dev Digest, Vol 39, Issue 1